Salming Miles is running for a neutral stride. Adapted for long-distance running on asphalt and the hard wear and tear that it entails. Equipped with built-in torsion, improving stability and designed with spacious toe box that allows the forefoot to expand properly during movement. Even equipped with Recoil midsole that provides effective shock absorption.
- Running shoes
- Adapted for long-distance running on asphalt
- Built torsion that provides increased stability
- Spacious toe box that allows the forefoot to expand properly
- Shock absorbing midsole material
- 4mm height difference between the heel and toe
- Weight: 250g