Glucose Control 4 Him 30 capsules of 4Plus Nutrition is a dietary supplement based on plant extracts including greek hay titrated in galactomannan, a sugar that facilitates the absorption of proteins and fats. This product is ideal after main meals to decrease blood glucose release by controlling it to a level that does not induce insulin peaks that result in faster blood accumulation.
Many diets, such as metabolic ones, are based on the control and balance of hormones, so important are these compounds in the use that the body makes of nutrients. Although this supplement does not act as a true lipolytic, ie a product that induces lipolysis in a direct way, its action is certainly appreciable as it decreases the glycemic changes and also the appetite.
In some cases, as in post-training , the high glycemic rush is sought precisely to induce the release of insulin that carries all the nutrients inside the cells, but after the main meals, which by their nature are richer in fats , an excessive production of insulin can induce a faster storage of fat molecules and this is bad if the goal you want to achieve is weight loss. We also remember that this supplement must also be combined with the hypocaloric and hypoglucidic diet in order to maximize its weight loss effect.
Then there is also another interesting factor to consider. Low blood sugar causes the release of cortisol, a hormone that degrades muscle mass to obtain amino acids for use in gluconeogenesis , an alternative way of producing glucose. This is not good as it causes the decrease of the lean muscle mass acquired with fatigue during the period of high calorie and high protein diet.
Now let's see what in detail contains the integrator in question, and then:
- Fenugreek seed extract titrated to 60% in galactomannan , a compound that speeds up the metabolism of proteins but especially of fats, decreasing their absorption;
- always from the fenugreek there is the isoleucine 4-hydroxy, a compound that improves the sensitivity to insulin reducing in fact the release in the unit of time;
- also the fibers contained in Fenumannas (the name of the registered trademark for the fenugreek extract), are able to decrease the action of the amylase and sucrase enzymes which cause a more or less elevated release of glucose in the blood;
- momordica extract , a vegetable rich in steroidal saponins that improve glucose tolerance.
- Other ingredients are ginseng and cinnamon extract, compounds that further decrease the release of glucose into the blood and then control the blood sugar by avoiding an excessive production of insulin by the pancreas.
Finally we point out some synergies of Glucose Control 4 Him with other supplements:
- you can inhibit the appetite with the synephrine or glucomannan conjak, effectively decreasing the calories taken to facilitate the achievement of the negative caloric balance;
- you can trigger a similar insulin effect with taurine , an amino acid that mimics insulin's hypoglycemic action, but without the need for glucose.
In brief about Glucose Control 4 Him:
- it avoids insulin and glycemic overflows after meals;
- excellent in combination with low-calorie diets;
- made only with plant extracts;
- it also contains galactomannan.
+ DIRECTIONS: Take 2 tablets once a day, preferably after the main meal of the day.
+ NET QUANTITY: 30 tablets
+ WARNING: Read the warnings carefully. Do not exceed recommended daily doses. Keep out of reach of children under three years. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not use during pregnancy and in children, or for prolonged periods without consulting the doctor.
Servings per package - 15Servings: 2 tablets
|Quantity per dose || |
|Fenugreek Extract ||1000 mg |
|Of which Galattomannano || |
|Bitter Melon ||ES300 mg |
|Of which Carantina || |
|Gingseng || |
|Cinnamon Extract || |
Of which Total Polyphenols
|Chrome ||24 mcg |
* The Recommended Daily Rations are calculated based on a 2000 kcal or 8400 kJ diet. Your daily needs may vary according to gender, age and physical activity.
Ingredients: Fenumannans® [fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) seed es tit. 60% galactomannan], bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate; Momordicin® [bitter melon (Momordica charantia L.) fruit es tit. 0.5% carantine], ginseng (Panax ginseng CA Mey.) Root es tit. 20% total ginsenosides, cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia (Nees & T.Nees) J. Presl) bark es tit. 20% total polyphenols, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; chromium picolinate.