Shoe's weight: 312 gr. - ( Size 9 UK )
Drop: 10 mm
Running terrain: Off Road
Suitable terrain: Mud — Technical
Runner's weight: Medium (80 Kg. ) — Medium - Heavy (80-90 Kg.)
Running pace: Medium - Slow (5-6 min/km)
Recommended for distance: Short
- Suitable for occasional activities on soft and muddy ground
- Nylon upper, highly resistant to lacerations and tears and without seams for a more comfortable feeling
- Chevron tread pattern with 5mm deep groove with multidirectional grip for better traction on soft surfaces or loose earth
- Reinforced toe with gussets
- Elongated and padded collar for greater protection of the Achilles tendon
- Reinforced heel counter
- Reflective details
- Removable internal Ortholite insole
Combining rubber of different density, these soles offer a mix of grip and durability enabling sustained speed on varied terrains.
Ortholite sockliner combines a specific Ortholite foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or loose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
It distributes the weight on the outsole providing forefoot support.