Offering outstanding comfort, optimal blood circulation and unequalled postural support, these re-versioned racing socks fit each foot anatomically. A seamless sewing causes no tourniquet effect on the calves. The ankle is not pressurised. Further innovation lies in the 3D dots sewn at the sole level that massage, protect and stimulate blood flow.
The Tops of PRO RACING SOCKS V3 BIKE
- Overheated feet, blisters and fungal diseases are prevented, thanks to a thermo-aerated mesh.
- The 3D dots allow the socks to breathe and the feet to stay cool and fresh.
- The high cut protects the Achilles tendon and the 3D dots give further cushioning against shocks.
- Multi-points massaging on the sole area activate blood circulation.
- Foot posture optimisation and easy blood circulation are fully guaranteed.
- The ergonomic pyramidal arch-support guarantees maximum grip of the socks and the feet do not slip.
The 3D.DOTS are multidirectional and ensure maximum grip in shoes, thereby preventing feet from slipping during effort.
ACHILLES TENDON PROTECTION
The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
ARCH STIM SUPPORT
Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
1 HEMLESS LAYER
Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thus relieving the pressure in that area.
The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on the muscles, veins and joints.
Air enters the garment which prevents overheating during effort.
The 3D.dots do not retain water (rain, hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.
“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
VENTILATION STRIPE DESIGN
For more ventilation and more comfort, the weaving is made more specific and airy so that the whole foot gets ventilated from the toes to the calf. Feet remain light, dry and cool.