Trek across the frozen blue ice of Glaciar Perito Moreno, admire splendid colonial architecture in Cordoba, marvel at the mighty Iguazú Falls or explore Buenos Aires' historic Plaza de Mayo: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Argentina with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Argentina:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Argentina, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans detail iconic sights such as the opulent Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires, dinosaur-filled Museo de La Plata, awe-inspiring Parque Nacional Iguazú and more
- Colour photographs of Argentina's natural wonders and spectacular landscapes - including mountains, glaciers, waterfalls, lakes, flora and fauna - plus its colonial cities, iconic buildings, historic sights and more
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover Buenos Aires, including Plaza de Mayo and Microcentro, San Telmo and La Boca, Plaza San Martin and Retiro, Recoleta, Palermo and Belgrano; the Pampas, Argentinian Litoral, Córdoba and the Andean Northwest, Cuyo and the Wine Country, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego and Antarctica
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the country's unique history and culture, religions, music and dance, art and literature, cinema and theatre, architecture, colourful carnivals, varied cuisine and more
- Experience the culture with features on the people of Argentina, the Gaucho culture, Argentinian tango, landscape and wildlife, equestrian sports and more
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus how to get around, useful phrases, and visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Argentina is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Argentina.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
Planning to spend a little longer in the capital? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Buenos Aires guide.