An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Copenhagen, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Copenhagen.
Tour Copenhagen Harbour and admire the houseboats along the canal, enjoy the fairy-tale ambience of Tivoli Gardens, explore amazing music and performing arts venues, or step back in time to a more regal era at Amalienborg. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 cafés and bars - discover the best of Copenhagen with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Copenhagen:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Copenhagen, covering Tivoli, Rosenborg Slot, Amalienborg, Latin Quarter, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Copenhagen's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tivoli North to Gothersgade; Nørrebro, Østerbro and North of Gothersgade; Vesterbro and Frederiksberg; Christianshavn and Holmen; Beyond Copenhagen
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark.