Dry Hike 32 is the ideal all-weather trekking and hiking backpack since it is 100% waterproof.
Dry Hike is compact and versatile. It is part of the Ferrino OutDry Backpacks line and is made using OutDry® technology, a membrane applied to the inside, which adapts to the fabric and perfectly seals the seams and any other point where water could enter, guaranteeing waterproof quality to 10,000 mm.
Dry Hike 32 is also fitted with waterproof YKK zippers.
- Fabrics: 305 P Ripstop HP Cordura laminated with OutDry® membrane, Supertex®, Reinforcements in Reinforced Laminated Fabric
- Back with “D.N.S. - Dry Net System”, where breathability is guaranteed by mesh fabric. Load distribution and carrying stability are optimised using a carrier frame in flexible steel
- Pockets: on top lid, security, and in the back for the insertion of a hydration control system, side pockets in mesh and pockets on waist belt.
- OutDry® technology for 100% waterproof quality (10,000 mm water column, even on the seams)
- Watertight YKK zippers
- Top lid with heat-welded seams and watertight zip, 100% waterproof
- Roll-up front closure to guarantee total water tightness
- Two pole holders
- Two ice axe holders
- Chest strap with integrated whistle
- Additional and removable gear straps (front and bottom)
- Side compression straps
WEIGHT (Kg/g) 1,65 kg
CAPACITY (l) 32 l
DIMENSIONS (cm) 60x22x27 cm