The men's X ULTRA TREK GTX is a lightweight, speed hiking monster with aggressive traction and complete waterproof protection. It devours trails, helping you move quickly over hard or soft surfaces.
- Lacing system
- Anatomical fit
- Weight (g)
- Drop (in mm)
- A lightweight Advanced Chassis™, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push-through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- UPPER MATERIAL
- Quality Nubuck leather material for longer wear and durability.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Chevron lugs
- Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Outsole Grip
- For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
- A high performance Energy Cell EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Mesh and textile lining
- A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Protective mudguard
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite®
- OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- Lace locker
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Regular laces
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
Get beautiful CSS code with the new free online tool hosted by HTML Cleaner. Try it today!