Perfect combo pack for 1 week for 1 person. Includes 21 meals in total.
Meals are packed into a plastic bucket. Store it at your house, in your garage or dig it in your back garden. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
WEEK PACK TASTES:
- 4x Rice Pudding and Berries – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 425 kcal
- 3x Oatmeal and Apples – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 390 kcal
- 2x Beef Spaghetti Bolognese – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 542 kcal
- 2x Mashed Potatoes and Bacon – net weight 110g, energy content per portion 601 kcal
- 2x Meat Soup – net weight 90g, energy content per portion 440 kcal
- 2x Spice Noodle Soup – net weight 70g, energy content per portion 346 kcal
- 2x Curry Chicken and Rice – net weight 100g, energy content per portion 500 kcal
- 2x Rice and Pork – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 523 kcal
- 2x Chicken and Noodles – net weight 115g, energy content per portion 550 kcal
TOTAL ENERGY: 9874 kcal
TOTAL PROTEIN: 355.2g
Best before: 8 years shelf life
Ready in 10 minutes, just add hot water, wait a bit and enjoy!
It is actually super easy. The easiest way to prepare Tactical Foodpack outdoor meals is to use hot water.
There are 4 main steps:
- Open the package and remove oxygen absorber.
- Add hot water about 300ml usually but make a quick check from the pouch or add just little by little.
- Stir, close the zip and wait about 8 minutes.
- Open the pouch, stir once again and if needed add a bit more water. Enjoy straight from the pouch!
But there are some other options to prepare our outdoor meals as well. Even with cold water. Check it out from the videos: https://tacticalfoodpack.com/instructional-videos/