Lightness, comfort and resistance are just some features of the Lewer Praga S3 SRC safety shoes, one of the most sought-after products for the winter season by bricklayers, gardeners, warehouse workers, artisans, etc.
They are part of the Skill range, complete with high-quality components and finishes that enhance performance in challenging, cold and demanding environments; the technical fabric with which the upper is made results from innovative technologies aimed at achieving excellent quality standards.
Let's see them in detail:
- Upper made of Fortex technical fabric highly resistant to wear, abrasion and tears
- Rubber tread ideal for use on slippery and uneven ground
- +Plus sole with 3 levels of density that cushions the energy of impact and helps the foot to stay cool and comfortable at all times
- Injected polyurethane directly on the upper that ensures maximum grip between the sole and the upper
- The middle layer is made of AR130, a newly developed material, which spreads throughout the sole, cushioning the weight and posture
- Inner lining in Airfresh 100% polyamide, impermeable, ultra-resistant, breathable
- Anatomical, perforated, antibacterial Eva Light insole
- Aluminium toe cap resistant up to 200J, lightweight and breathable
- Anti-puncture HTC Insole in fabric, NOT metallic, covering the entire surface of the sole