CLICK UP is a belay device with manual braking, specially designed for crag climbing. It can be used with Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm single ropes. It is compact and lightweight and allows for belaying a leader and belaying a top-roping climber with both hands handling the rope, or for lowering the climber.
- it allows for quick and smooth paying out of the rope;
- it allows the belayer to arrest a fall holding with the hand the free end of the rope;
- the climber can be lowered off with slight pressure on the device, keeping under tension the rope free end with the other hand;
- optimized and suitable for Ø 8.6 ÷ 10.5 mm single ropes;
- if the rope is incorrectly installed in the device (the rope sides are inverted), thanks to the specific tapered (V-shaped) friction notches, effective belaying is still ensured, with safe braking and easy lowering of the climber.
- Caution: always read carefully the device instructions before use.
CLICK UP is supplied and must be used together with the specific HMS carabiner CONCEPT SGL HC, with wear-resistant anodizing and ACL system that prevents the possibility of minor-axis cross-loading.
Patented and entirely produced in Italy.