Grangers Footwear Brush is the perfect accessory for cleaning and maintaining your outdoor footwear, prolonging its ability to keep you protected.
Footwear is often the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit – and is often the dirtiest as a result. Unfortunately, the mud, muck, dirt, and dust acquired during an adventure or hike can have a detrimental effect on your footwear's performance, including its ability to repel water, and its breathability.
Luckily, Grangers Footwear Brush has been designed to help you fully clean your boots and shoes with the minimum amount of effort. With tough bristles to dislodge surface dirt, and a pointed end for chipping away even the most dried-on mud, this product provides the perfect first-step in any cleaning regime - whether you're at home or out on the road.
Grangers Footwear Brush is suitable for use on all types of footwear, including those with Gore-Tex® and eVent membranes. It is ideal for removing dirt before cleaning with Grangers Footwear + Gear Cleaner.
- A versatile wooden-handled brush suitable for use on all types of footwear.
- Removes dried on dirt without impairing performance.
- Pointed end for cleaning treads and other harder-to-reach places.
Grangers Footwear Brush is a wooden-handled brush designed to help clean all types of footwear.
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Hold brush tightly and apply a light pressure to remove dirt.
- For dried-on or harder to remove dirt, use the pointed end of the brush, being careful to avoid scratches.