A traditional wax designed to add nourishment and protection to all leather footwear.
- Specially formulated to provide all-round protection to leather footwear.
- Produced using natural beeswax for improved performance and protection.
- Protects against water, oil, and stains.
- A bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers G-Wax is a traditional wax designed to add rain and stain protection to all leather footwear.
Keeping your leather boots looking and performing at their best can be something of a challenge. Boots and shoes are arguably the most hardworking element of any outdoor kit, and this means that they need to be maintained regularly. Leather footwear is worse - without extra care it can dry out, crack, and become incredibly uncomfortable to wear.
Fortunately, providing all-round protection to leather footwear is easy with Grangers G-Wax. Easy to apply, and offering a balance between excellent water-repellency, deep nourishment, and good levels of breathability, this product is the perfect way to keep footwear looking and performing at its best. Simply apply sparingly to clean footwear, before rubbing in to condition and restore all smooth leather products.
Grangers G-Wax is suitable for use on all smooth leather footwear and accessories, and is perfect for restoring water-repellency and providing nourishment to leather hiking and walking boots.
Grangers G-Wax uses a natural beeswax formulation to provide water-repellency, deep nourishment, and stain protection for all smooth and full-grain leather footwear.
Usage instructions are as follows:
- Apply sparingly to a clean cloth before rubbing on to clean leather footwear.
- Ensure that all seams and joins are treated to prevent cracking.
- For best results apply 2 or 3 thin coats, allowing the footwear to dry between applications.
This product is suitable for use on all leather footwear and accessories.
Tin size = 100ml