TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Recycled polyester knit stem
- Laced in recycled polyester
- Midsole with 30% recycled EVA cushioning
- Climatic Membrane
- Stone guard yoke
- Foamed tongue
- Hygienic anatomical thermoformed EVA insole
- Predator Vibram® outsole
- Main material: Recycled Poly Knit
- Secondary Material: Seamless TPU Film
- Secondary material: Toe Cap rubber
- Membrane: Climactive® membrane
- Outsole: Outsole Vibram® PREDATOR
- Midsole: EVA dual-density Midsole
LABEL AND TECHNOLOGY :
Suitable for walking with a light load, day hiking, and everyday life. Footwear is close to the morphology of the average foot, for a good homogeneity of contact between the foot and the material (main criterion of comfort).
100% waterproof and 100% breathable, all seams heat-welded. Protective clothing is the first line of defence against the elements. Essential, they guarantee performance and durability.
The unique LOW IMPACT standard is based on 2 essential ecodesign criteria: materials with low environmental impact (at least 40% of the product weight is composed of low impact materials), and certified materials (at least 80% of the product weight must be certified BLUESIGN®).
Vibram® is a reference label for the quality of grip and durability of the soles. We use several models of Vibram insoles that are perfectly adapted to our mountaineering, alpine trekking and climbing models.