If you treat backpacking like a sport, QUEST PRIME GTX® is the boot that gets you more wins. Super light and designed for optimum cushioning and protection, you'll be able to go faster and further in total comfort.
- A lighter boot makes for an easier journey. At only 570g, Quest Prime GTX is one of the lightest boots in the backpacking category.
- COMFORT & PROTECTION
- A rubber toe cap protects feet from all kinds of hazards. A GORE-TEX membrane ensures breathable weather protection. Great cushioning for long distance comfort.
- ATHLETIC STYLE
- Bridging the span between mountain heritage and athletic design cues. Salomon DNA expressed in this progressive yet clean silhouette.
- Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- A lightweight Advanced Chassis™, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes motion control, energy management and push-through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
- WATERPROOF MEMBRANE
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- EnergyCell, a high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- UPPER BODY MATERIAL
- Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Mesh and textile lining is a soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- FIT TECHNOLOGY
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- OrthoLite® insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear.
- LACE LOCKER
- A locking eyelet between the forefoot and ankle eyelets that locks the laces in place, enabling independent and precise adjustment.
- Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Lacing system
- Anatomical fit
- Weight (g)
- Drop (in mm)