Everything fits in here - and thanks to optimal power transmission and well thought-out construction, it can also be carried over hill and dale for a long time! If you need a lot of equipment on a big trekking tour, our heavy transporter is the best choice. Tents, stoves and the big camera reach the Australian outback and the Icelandic end of the world. The perfect seat for people of different heights - in the SL version for women - guarantees the new, continuously adjustable VariFit-Slide back length adjustment.
Details of the Aircontact:
- Volume: 55 + 15 liters
- Weight: 3300 g
(H x W x D) cm Features of the Aircontact PRO 55 + 15 SL: - With the Deuter Aircontact Pro System and Vari Flex system
- Perfect fit of the backpack thanks to the Vari Fit System
- Front pocket / inside pocket for valuables / wet laundry compartment /
side pockets - Side bellow pockets offer around 4 liters of additional
- Height-adjustable lid for expanding storage space / lid pocket - Front zip access allows quick access to the backpack contents
- Pull-Forward Adjustment on the hip belt for easy tightening / adjustment
- Separate bottom compartment with removable shelf
- Compatible with all Deuter hydration systems up to 3 liters
- Zippered pocket on the hip belt offers space for valuables
- Holder for pimples and sticks - For ice ax / ice ax or sticks
- Hiking stick holder : Loops for attaching hiking sticks
- Removable rain cover with its own storage compartment
- SOS label - provides the necessary information on what to do in an emergency
Deuter Aircontact Pro System:
Back cushions made of breathable Aircontact hollow chamber functional foam provide ventilation. The 3D AirMesh cover on the entire back padding dissipates heat and moisture. Two ergonomically shaped multi-chamber aluminum profile rails, arranged in a V-shape, guide part of the load from the back to the hip area. Hip fins are concave and very comfortably padded and enclose the wearer's hips exactly. Its multi-layer foam with PE reinforcement ensures even load distribution. Due to the forward pulling direction (pull-forward), the hip belt is easy and comfortable to tighten even with a heavy load. Height-adjustable position adjustment straps on the shoulder straps allow exact rucksack positioning. Anatomically shaped shoulder straps are covered with 3D AirMesh. Thanks to the special two-layer structure, they remain dimensionally stable even under high loads. Vari Fit, the perfect fit of the rucksack, is guaranteed by the stepless, simple Vari Fit back length adjustment to the individual size of the wearer via a central pull system. The Deuter Vari Flex system significantly determines the flexibility of the entire construction. Thanks to the infinitely easy adjustment to any back length, it guarantees the perfect fit of the backpack. With the movably attached hip fins, it confidently follows complex movement sequences. This distributes the load evenly over the hips and the freedom of movement gained with it helps save energy. Two stable GRP rods and position adjustment straps on the hip pads allow precise load control.
The women-specific SL back length is already evident in the back length: On average, women have a back that is not quite as long as men. The carrying system of the SL models is therefore somewhat shorter than that of the Deuter standard backpacks.